1. according to different processing methods classification
(1) woven fabric: a fabric of two systems, vertically and horizontally, crosswise and lengthwise, woven on a loom according to certain rules. There are denim, brocade, HOPSACK, yarn etc.
(2) knitted fabric: a fabric made of yarn woven into loops, divided into weft and warp knitting.
A weft knitted fabrics are weft threads fed into the knitting needles of the knitting machine, so that the yarns are bent in sequence and are made of each other.
B and warp knitted fabrics are made of one or more sets of yarns arranged in parallel to all the knitting needles fed to the knitting machine.
(3) non-woven fabrics: loose fibers are bonded or stitched together. At present, two methods are mainly used: adhesion and puncture. This method can greatly simplify the process, reduce costs and improve labor productivity, and has broad prospects for development.
2. according to the composition of fabric yarn raw materials classification
(1) pure fabric: the fabric is made of the same kind of fabric, including cotton fabric, wool fabric, silk fabric, polyester fabric and so on.
(2) blended fabric: the raw material of fabric is made up of two or more than two kinds of fiber, blended with yarn, polyester, viscose, polyester, nitrile and polyester cotton blended fabric.
(3) mixed fabric: fabric raw material with a single yarn of two kinds of fibers, and the bonding wires are made of low elastic polyester filament and long mixing, also has low elastic polyester staple fiber and polyester filament and mixed into the stock line etc..
(4) interwoven fabric composed of two direction system of fabric materials were using different fiber yarn, woven with silk rayon ancient incense satin, nylon and rayon interwoven, rich spinning etc.
3.according to the composition of fabric materials are dyed classification
(1) grey fabrics without dyeing raw materials processed into fabric, silk fabric and raw goods in.
(2) yarn dyed fabric after dyeing of raw or processed into fancy yarn fabric, silk fabric is also called cooked goods.
4.Classification of new fabrics
(1) adhesive cloth: it is made up of two cloth back to back. Adhesive fabrics, organic fabrics, knitted fabrics, non-woven fabrics, vinyl plastic membranes, etc., can also be made into different combinations.
(2) flocking cloth: the fabric is covered with short and dense fiber nap, velvet style, can be used for clothing and decorative materials.
(3) foam laminated fabric: woven or knitted fabric adhered to the base fabric, mostly used for cold resistant fabrics.
(4) coated fabric: it is coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and neoprene on the bottom fabric of woven or knitted fabric. It has excellent waterproof function.
Previous article：How to remove stains on textile band?
Next article：Textile concepts